POLICY & AGREEMENT
- All professional photography sessions are required a non-refundable session fee and the attached completed agreement prior to photo session.
- The Photographer agrees to and is held responsible for ensuring their clients follow all terms listed within this policy.
RESERVATIONS PHOTOGRAPHY, FEES & RULES (PER PHOTOGRAPHER)
- A non-refundable reservation fee is $80/hour or $400/day (5+ hours) between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm.
- Reservations and payment will be conducted via phone call at 636-932-4687.
- Reservations are made in a whole hour time increments.
- Sessions may not be split between multiple days or photographers. Photography assistants are allowed and may assist photographers but not allowed to conduct a separated shoot unless an additional reservation is scheduled.
- Please plan for set-up and clean-up time. Photographer may arrive up to 15 minutes before reserved time frame for check-in and set-up.
- Photographers and clients must depart from farm property no more than 15 minutes after reserved time.
- Photographers that still on premises 15 minutes past reserved time slot will be charged $20 for every additional 15 minutes on farm property. PRF is not responsible for clients that cancel or arrive late.
- There may be multiple photographers/clients on site. PRF does not reserve settings or specific areas. With multiple acres of Christmas trees there is ample space for all. Please be professional and courteous.
- Inappropriate attire or sexually oriented photography is absolutely prohibited.
- There are no refunds after booking your session. If you need to reschedule you can do so no less than 2 days in advance of your originally scheduled time. A reschedule retains your payment. There are no refunds for cancellations or no-shows.
- Should a significant weather event occur that every effort will be made to reschedule but cannot be guaranteed.
- No-shows will not be rescheduled and no refunds.
- Vehicles are not allowed beyond the parking lot. Consider footwear and transportation of any equipment/props.
- Tree fields are 1/4 - 1/2 mile from the parking lot.
- Photographers/clients MUST CHECK IN at the Christmas Gift Shop. A signed Photography Policy & Agreement and signed Client Waiver are required prior to photo session.
- Provide your clients with your contact information. PRF is not responsible for directing clients to session locale.
- Photographers/Clients MUST CHECK OUT at the Christmas Gift Shop. A whole day charge of $400 will be applied for non-compliance.
- Fake snow is not permitted and trees may not be altered in any way. Trees, fields, landscaping, structures, etc. are to be treated with care and left in the condition you find them.
- Photographer will be responsible for damages that occur during photography.
- Photography is prohibited inside all structures.
- Pea Ridge Forest is a fully operating working farm. Stay off and away from tractors, mowers and all equipment.
- Consider weather and the natural environment as you and your clients prepare.
- Be aware of mud, uneven ground, stumps, stickers, snakes, insects, etc.
- Children must be always accompanied by an adult.
- Well-behaved dogs are allowed but must always remain on-leash. Waste must be picked up and disposed properly.
- No smoking and/or alcoholic beverages are allowed on the property that including the parking lot.
- Photography/video may not be used for commercial use without permission from Pea Ridge Forest.
- Drone photography is not permitted.
Those not following this policy will be asked to leave the property immediately and no refunds will be
Download Additional Information
22735 Tree Farm Rd., MO 65041